My daily eye makeup


RIMMEL Chocolate Sweet Eyes
Lancôme Virtuôse Divine Lasting Curves & Length Mascara
Lady Oscar Liquid Eyeliner 

These are the items I use often. Sometimes I use different eye shadows but I use the mascara and the eyeliner every day. Unfortunately I don't have sockets above my eyes so I have limited choices for eye shadows. I wish I could do smokey-eyes-look but it just doesn't work for me. And also red lips look so nice but it doesn't work for me either somehow. What a shame.



This eye shadow is the only item I own of Rimmel. It smells like sweets and I love the smell! This color is pinkish brown, there are other colours like golden brown, beige, khaki-brown and purple-brown. I picked this one up because I simply loved the colour, my skin is not too yellow and it's more like pinkish yellow, so I thought it would look good on me.



Here are swatches. Nice colours, aren't they? I especially like the highlighter which is on the top right. I put this colour on the center of the eyelid, to make my eyes look standing out.



This eyeliner is the best one I've ever used. This is my 2nd or 3rd already, I'm so in love with this eyeliner. The reason is that because it doesn't get smudged by water at all. I yawn, put eye drops in my eyes as I'm wearing contact lenses, and sometimes I cry, but my eyeliners stay as they were in the morning. But it's so easy to remove that I don't even need a special eye makeup remover. It comes off with warm water like magic. That's very important for me because I cannot be bothered to use eye makeup remover before washing my face, and I don't like to use a strong cleansing oil either.



This is the look but I know, you can't see anything. It looks quite strong when I see it through the mirror though.


The glitter is not too strong, so it's suitable for work. When I go out with my friends I wear black and gray eye shadows most likely, and I add some glitters. Just so you know, I don't go clubbing or drinking! 

I actually purchased a new eyeshadow palette the other day, I will show you when it's arrived! :)