October Favoruites


I know it's the middle of November but I made an effort to take photos of my October Favourites, so I'm going to write about them!


Liz Earle Cleanse&Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser  (full review)
I am totally in love with this cleanser. It works, it smells good and it makes my skin so soft and smooth like a baby's. I use this cleanser with the muslin cloth about 3 times a week. It's tempting to use it every day but I try not to because I'm not sure if it's true or not but I have heard that we Asian have thinner skin than other races so we shouldn't exfoliate our skin as much. Also if you exfoliate every day, your skin cells get removed before the skin underneath is strong enough, and that could cause sensitivity. Anyway I love this cleanser so much, and since I started using this product my skin has been in a very good condition.

balance me rose otto Body Cream  (full review)
There's no reason to complain about this product. It moisturizes my skin perfectly, smells so gorgeous and I love the packaging. balance me is definitely one of my favourite beauty brands. The best part of this body cream is that it doesn't make my palms greasy after applying it on my body. I hated and forgot to put moisturizer on my body before I discovered this product, but now I can't wait to put this good-smelling body cream every night before bed.


Caudalie Divine Oil  (full review)
Love love love this oil. Usually I apply this oil on my arms, neck and hair to enjoy the scent. I cannot describe the smell but it's something like a mixture of floral and vanilla type of sweet scent if that makes sense. It's so addictive and I really love this scent in the winter air. The oil is very light and it sinks in very quickly which is perfect for a busy morning because I don't have to wait to put clothes on!

Sunshine Spa Bath & Body Oil (full review) 
I pour a few drops of this bath oil into my bathtub when I feel the need of relaxation. It smells incredible, I don't care the fact that the oil makes the whole bathroom slippery. It smells of lavender, chamomile, bargamot and sandalwood which is truly relaxing. You can use it as a shower oil or body oil if you wish, I strongly recommend this oil if you're having a stressful life!



balance me wonder eye cream (full review) Another balance me product I was loving in October. This eye cream is so light yet moisturizing, so I can use it in the morning as well as night time. It moisturize my skin without making it greasy as it sinks in very quickly. I love the herbal scent too. 

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
I haven't done a full review of this product yet, but I will definitely do it very soon. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and whenever I apply this oil, my hair becomes so silky. I've got fine hair and it gets tangled which is horrible -sometimes I tear my tangled hair accidentally- but this oil prevents tangle and that is amazing! It also smells really nice, like a musky vanilla type of scent which reminds me of some male perfume.

Aveda Eye Color Trio in Sea Grass (full review)
I use this eyeshadow palette every day. I haven't figured out how to use the black colour as I have been into brown eyeshadows rather than black recently. But the other two colours are my daily essentials for sure. The pink one is perfect for the base on my eyelids, it creates the even skin tone which is like a clean canvas! I use the brown colour to contour and sometimes on my eyebrows.

Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter (full review)
I wear Peach Parfait nearly every day to work. It's such a pretty colour, which is not too bright and not too nude. This colour makes my whole face look fresh and healthy!! I am very busy at work and don't have time to look into a mirror and fix my makeup, so I like the fact that I don't need a lip brush and a mirror to apply this lipstick, instead I can just apply it as if it's a lip balm and it looks fine!

Thanks for reading, it became such a long post...sorry! Hope you enjoyed it :)