Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter


Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter

I know it's a bit late to talk about this product but I have to because I'm pretty excited to finally get them! I wanted to try sooner because there was a huge hype going on, but it's really expensive in Japan and I didn't want to pay 1500yen for a tinted lip balm. I found a very good deal on eBay and got two different colours for $7-8 each.


Peach Parfait is sold in Japan but Tutti Frutti is not so I was excited to try out. I usually don't wear lipstick especially in orange, so it was a challenge for me but I wanted to try because recently I wear brown eyeshadows a lot and thought this colour would go well with brown. 


Peach Parfait is such a lovely colour that matches my skin tone.


I was surprised to see how sheer it actually was because it looked pretty dark. This colour brightens up my face without looking overdone.


Tutti Frutti is a very bright orange colour.


And it's very pigmented though I was expecting a bit more sheer pigmentation. The colour is a little bit too bright and strong for me so I just tap it on my lips instead of applying it fully, to give a hint of orange. 


Overall I really like the product although I made a mistake on picking a colour which matches my skin tone. It's moisturizing and I love how sheer Peach Parfait is! Have you tried this product? Did you like it?