Your favourite beauty apps?


I finally got my iPhone5 the other day. I was using my old mobile which I got about 2-3 years ago but wanted to change over to smart phone. I was waiting for iPhone5 to come out for more than a year and finally I got it! yay! But I'm struggling so hard as I'd never used iPhone properly, just writing an email is a hard work for me now! 


At the same time I've been downloading some beauty apps such as Beautyish, Beauty Genius by marie claire and Fast Beauty by Glamour magazine, but the last two are not up to date at all.

So, I wanted to ask if any of you guys know good beauty apps! Let me know what kind of apps you use to check beauty news on the go!

By the way if you're wondering, the wallpaper of my screen is not something you might think, it's my favourite photo of Miranda Kerr and in this picture it's just showing her butt but actually she is looking really beautiful in this photo! I hope you don't think of me as a weirdo who puts a picture of a butt on my screen!

Anyway tell me which beauty app is your favourite, and maybe none-beauty apps too if you've got anything to recommend! :)