It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner

  
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin $20.99 icon 
I think it was about 6 months ago when I found out that everyone was raving about the leave-in conditioner from this brand It's a 10. Although the one which seems to be the most popular one comes with a pink lid, I ordered this one with an orange lid from Vitacost because they didn't have the pink one. 

This spray works as a heat protectant as well as a deep conditioning treatment. It has keratin which smooths hair, eliminates frizz and restores shine. Apparently this leave-in conditioner makes your hair soft and bouncy. 
I dried my hair without this conditioner which is shown left. (It's wavy because I have been having my hair permed for more than 10 years, not because it's damaged...) You can see how frizzy the ends are and it obviously looks really dry. On the other hand, my hair looks much smoother and more hydrated in right with this conditioner on.


It really does make my hair soft and bouncy as it claims and I'm totally in love with this product. I don't even want to dry my hair without it! Another thing I love about it is the scent. It has this floral yet fruity, sophisticated scent. It doesn't smell like a cheap drugstore product (though I love drugstore products most of the time) and it smells a bit more like a high-end product if that makes sense. I don't have enough vocabulary to describe the scent but it smells gorgeous. 

It's not the cheapest leave-in conditioner in the world but definitely the most effective that I've ever tried. I'll repurchase it again when it's ran out. Have you tried anything from It's a 10?