LUSH : The Olive Branch


The Olive Branch £8.95/250ml
This product had been in my wishlist for ages. I received the small bottle of The Olive Branch many years ago and I totally fell in love with it, but I didn't feel like buying it myself as it was pretty pricey. In Japan 250ml bottle costs 2000yen which is about £14-15. It's not too expensive but not cheap for a bottle of shower gel. So I didn't hesitate picking it up when I went to LUSH in London in March. 

It contains rich olive oil and vine leaves to moisturise your skin, and the best part is the scent which is the mixture of bergamot and fresh mandarin. It sounds like it smells fresh and citrussy but actually it's more like a deeper and complicated scent. I don't know how to describe this scent but it smells really unique, there's no other stuff which smells like this product. If you have never smelled it, please go have a sniff because it's THAT good.

Also the scent left on your skin after shower would smell a bit warmer than the scent you smell from the bottle directly. It's not an overpowering smell at all but it leaves my skin smelling divine. It also moisturises my skin really well, I never get dry skin while I'm using this shower gel. It's one of the best shower gels out there and I'll purchase the biggest bottle next time I come to London!

What's your favourite LUSH product?