What's on my face?


Today I'm going to talk about the makeup products I use daily. 


After moisturising my face with SOLAR Protective Moisturizer SPF30, I apply this BB cream from Baby Pink which I talked about HERE. It has SPF35 too which is definitely needed especially in spring and summer. After I apply it with Buffing Brush by Real Techniques, I move on to concealer. I use a few different concealers starting from Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer in 040 soft beige. It's a little bit darker to use as highlighter so I use it to cancel out the redness around my nose. Then I apply Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Light under my eyes, then mix 01 Fair with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer  in Light, and apply on top. Because my under eye circles are brown / orange, and I was told to apply peachy concealer first, then apply yellow toned concealer on top. It still doesn't cover them up completely but better than nothing, I guess.


Then I move on to my brows. The first thing I use is my eyebrow mascara. My favourite one is Heavy Rotation Colouring Eyebrow in ashy brown. I bleach my eyebrows every 2-3 weeks to match them to my hair colour but I still like applying eyebrow mascara to even out the colour. Then I use my eyebrow pencil from KATE in BR-02. Then I use VISEE Powder Eyebrow in BR301 which is the lighter shade, and I only use the lightest colour in this palette to fill any tiny gaps. 



For my eyes, I use NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone as a primer. I apply just a tiny bit on my eyelid with my finger to even out the skin tone. I actually don't like this product much because it still makes my eyeshadow crease anyway, and it's kind of oily. I am on the hunt for a cheap yet good eyeshadow primer! Then I apply Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold. I didn't like this product much at the beginning but now I love how it shines on my eyelids. You still can see through the shine even after you apply other eyeshadows on top. Then I use Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Storm. I like MUA palettes as well but they tend to come off very quickly...Is it just me or does it happen to you too? 

Next I use Kingdom Liquid Eyeliner in black. I only use liquid eyeliner just because I like to define my eyes. I don't like black pencil eyeliner just because it's hard to draw a straight line and does get smudged easily. Anyway this eyeliner is very good because it doesn't come off easily in daytime but it comes off without rubbing it too much with a gentle cleanser and hot water. 


Relevance Highlight Tip in pearl beige is something I use when my eyes look tired. It brightens up my eyes instantly. Then finally I use L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara. I didn't like this mascara much at the beginning but it doesn't clump and creates very natural looking eyelashes.
 


On my face, I use Baby Pink BB Loose Powder to set my foundation. It makes my skin look flawless and I love the matte finish it gives. It erases my pores on my cheek as well, I love this powder so much! Then I use Relevance Shading Mineral Powder for shading. I apply it on my chin and forehead to make my egg-shape face look rounder. On my cheek I like to use Pierre Couleur Mineral Mousse Cheek in Lovers Pink. It has this unique texture which is exactly like mousse, and it melts into my cheeks when I apply it with Stippling Brush by real Techniques and creates this glowy look. And I sometimes use Sun Beam from Benefit (in this tiny bottle came with ELLE magazine last year).




On my lips I use different lip products depending on my mood. I like to wear Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick from Soap and Glory when I'm wearing a simple eye makeup as it shows up pretty bright on my lips. I love applying Bath and Body Works Lip Gloss (which I talked about HERE) on top of any lip stick I have! It smells so nice like vanilla syrup or something, and it gives pretty pretty shine on my lips. I also like L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash in Lolita. I use it all the time especially at work. It doesn't show up much on my lips but definitely creates "Oh my lips look naturally this pigmented and make my whole face look healthy" type of look if that makes sense. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter  in Berry Smoothie is another favourite of mine. It's such a pretty girlie colour I want to wear on a date or something. It's such a perfect pink!

Phew it became such a long post! Thanks for reading, and share what's on your face today!