Maybelline Baby Lips

It's been quite a long time since I wrote my last blog post here. If you speak a second language, you may know that sometimes you speak the language fluently and sometimes your brain completely stops when you try to say a word in the language. I'd been (or let's say I HAVE been) having a difficulty in speaking English that I found it difficult to talk to my husband even. But I decided to stop running away from it and face the reality -I'm not a native English speaker and I've never learnt English properly. I make mistakes and I'm not perfect. Who cares if my English doesn't make sense? 


Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss $3.79

Now, let's talk about beauty stuff. This is my new favourite tinted lipbalm that I've been using none-stop recently. I knew that many youtubers and bloggers were raving about this product but I'd never been interested in it to be honest. It was when I was browsing Vitacost.com last month that it caught my eyes suddenly. I wanted some natural lipsticks or lipgloss and just thought it was perfect.


This shade is called Peach Kiss, and I assume it's the lightest shade in the collection. 

 
It looks much more subtle and natural that I expected, which is a good thing. It has silver shimmer in it but it doesn't look glittery. It goes on really smoothly and feels very moisturising.


It looks so pretty, doesn't it? It's a perfect peachy beige that I would wear every single day! It makes me look healthy while being subtle. I also love how moisturising it feels on my lips. It feels like butter and goes on really smoothly without being patchy. 

The peachy scent is another reason why I love this product. It makes me want to lick my lips all the time -which I try not to- as it smells so good. I keep reapplying it just to enjoy the scent! I usually apply another lipbalm underneath just because my lips are sensitive and get dry easily, but you can wear it on its own if you don't have dry lips particularly. 

I'm thinking of getting other shades as well, which one is your favourite?