Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer


Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer £14.95
Nourish is a British beauty brand which use organic ingredients mainly, to create products that are gentle and effective. I wrote in-depth reviews about their products in the past (HERE and HERE), and I'm totally in love with their serum and Golden Glow Toning Soufflé which I'm currently using. From my point of view, some of their products are more effective than chemical-based cosmetics out there. Also I adore the packaging too, they are very pretty without being childish, which is suitable for grown-up women as well as young girls! Anyway, today I'm going to talk about their newest product, Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer.


Basically it's liquid highlighter you can wear underneath or on top of makeup. It smells the same as Golden Glow Toning Soufflé, which is the beautiful blend of Frankincense, Neroli and Myrrh. The texture of this Face Shimmer is a little bit looser than Toning Soufflé, which makes it easier to spread on the face.



A little goes a long way so you need a tiny bit to highlight your cheekbones. I apply a little bit on the highest points of my face after applying moisturiser to give a subtle golden shimmer. I tried to wear it on top of my makeup, but then it emphasised my pores and I looked a bit greasy somehow. 



It's obviously not glittery, which makes it wearable on daily basis. It doesn't make your face all shimmery either, but to give a natural sun-kissed glow on your face. It's subtle but definitely makes a difference, and it appears quite yellowy which you should be aware of. I like wearing it on my decolletage as well as on my face.



It's a very light texture which doesn't make my skin greasy, which could be horrible in the hot weather, and it smells so good. I've never had a highlighter which smelled as good as this product! The only downside of it is that it emphasises my pores on my cheeks. That's just because I have quite large pores (Can anybody teach me how to make them smaller? I've been doing everything I could do....), so if you don't have large pores or acne, this is a great highlighter for you! 

Have you ever tried anything from Nourish? I've seen Rosie from Made in Chelsea mentioned that she loved the cream from the brand! If you haven't tried their products, you definitely should check them out!

Nourish official website
Nourish on feelunique.com