LOOK ME Vita Water Lip Tint


Vita Water Lip Tint 966yen
I had never heard of Look Me Cosmetics from BYS before, but I couldn't resist picking this pretty lip tint up when I found it at a drugstore. Obviously it's a rip-off of Vitamin Water Lipbalm but I don't care too much about that because the originals are not sold in Japan anyway :P



I picked up the shade 03 Pink, which seemed to be the most wearable shade. I was going to get 01 Orange but I decided to go for a pretty pink instead of a bright coral pink. It looks like jelly but it's not soft like one. I love this fruity scent so much, but I just can't figure out if it smell of peach or green apple....



It looks very sheer when I swatch it on my skin but it's a bit more pigmented on my lips.


It's such a perfect "my lips but better" shade! It adds this glossy finish and makes me look healthy. I admit that I look pretty pale and ill sometimes because of my natural lip colour but with this lip tint on, nobody would think that -or I hope so. You can definitely build it up by layering, once I kept applying it because I loved the shade and scent so much, then I ended up having very bright bluey-pink lips.

It's very long lasting that is still on 6 hours after the last application. I'm not even kidding, it's one of the long lasting lip tint I've ever used. But the problem is, it gets a little bit drying after an hour or so. I usually reapply it on top once or twice, then I apply clear lip gloss on top to prevent too much pigmentation. Overall, it's a very nice lip tint! 

What do you think about this product? And what's your favourite lip tint?