Organic Fiji Nourishing Lotion Pineapple Coconut


Organic Fiji Nourishing Lotion Pineapple Coconut $12.69
I am aware that the summer is almost over. Even in Tokyo it's been pretty cool lately which makes it hard to deny that the autumn is around the corner. I love spring and summer, and HATE winter so much, so it's really hard for me to face the reality.....well, that sounds really dramatic doesn't it? Anyway, I know the summer is gone but it's OK to enjoy the summery scent all the year around, right? This body lotion smells just like PiƱa Colada which reminds me of a beach.


I got it in the beginning of summer to use throughout the season but unfortunately it was too greasy for the humid weather in Tokyo. It sinks in quickly but leaves the skin surface pretty "moisturised". When the humidity is like 80% outside, you don't even want to moisturise your skin. It was too sticky for me and I stopped using it during the summer.

But now the air is less hot and humid, I am able to wear this body lotion...finally! Who cares it smells summery? Who said that coconut and pineapple are just for summer? I'm loving it! 

The only concern I have is that because it's organic and contains oils, it might get oxidised after a few months. I opened this bottle in June or July I can't remember, and now it smells a little bit oily. I hate this oily smell which reminds me of crayons so I'm kind of rushing to finish the bottle before it gets completely oxidised!

They have sugar scrub for your body in the same scent which I'm having my eyes on. It must smell divine, and it won't leave the skin greasy even in summer. 

Have you heard of this brand Organic Fiji before?