Estée Lauder 3 Pure Colour Envy Shine Lipsticks


Estée Lauder 3 Pure Colour Envy Shine Lipsticks
One of the best parts of taking a trip to overseas is to stop by a travel retail shop at the airport to stock up some beauty bits that you've been eying on. Agree? Then you need to add these beautiful lipsticks to your wishlist. These are available at normal Estée Lauder counters, but you only can get this set of three shades at travel retail shops. The shades are 10 Innocent, 08 Pink Dragon and 02 Surreal Sun. 








10 Innocent is a very pretty peachy beige, I would say. But please don't count on me for a colour description because I'm really bad at it. This shade is so pretty that would suit anyone I guess, and the formula is amazingly creamy that it glides on and kind of melts into the lips. 



How pretty is this? I've been wearing it none stop since I received it as this is literally a perfect-everyday-neutral-shade. Another good thing about this lipstick is that it stays on the lips for hours. It comes off when I drink or eat, but it doesn't completely fade. It's got such a good staying power.




02 Surreal Sun is a bright orange which has got a hint of pink. It's a perfect shade for this summer in my opinion, as everyone's talking about the trend.



It doesn't look too bright in this photo but in person it's quite pigmented. I wouldn't wear it on its own just because I don't look good with bright lips, but I would definitely wear it along with a beigy lipgloss / lipstick on top. Also I like dabbing a little bit of the lipstick on my lips with my finger, to give a subtle colour.




08 Pink Dragon is a pretty pink with a hint of purple. It's a very girly shade that every girl should own.



It looks quite bright on the lips too, so I sometimes pair it with Maybelline baby lips in Peach Kiss to tone it down, and it works well. I wish I could nail this shade alone, I curse the structure of my face that any bright lipsticks don't look good on because it's such a lovely shade.

Overall the formula is amazing, they don't emphasise dryness of my lips at all which means I can wear them anytime without worrying about my lip condition. I also love the magnetic package too, that it's satisfying to hear the "click" sound whenever I close the lid. And of course, the packaging looks gorgeous with their signature colours; navy and gold.

Have you tried their lipsticks before? Let me know what your favourite shades are!