The eyebrow pencil creates trendy thick eyebrows : CANMAKE Dual Eyebrow Stick


CANMAKE Dual Eyebrow Stick 600yen
Wow, it's been more than a month since I wrote my last post here. I apologise for the absence, it was just overwhelming to juggle 3 blogs, my job and dealing with the family issue that I'm currently having. I'm not going to write about my life stuff here but it's been tough and I didn't feel like writing in English -obviously because it's much harder for me than writing in Japanese. I'm kind of back on track now (hopefully) and decided to start blogging again! 

Today I'm introducing you my current favourite eyebrow pencil. It's a new item from my favourite drugstore brand CANMAKE, which came out in June I believe. The idea behind this thick eyebrow pencil is that it has two shades in one. 01 has beige brown and dark brown, and 02, the one I've got, has orange beige and ashy brown. So for example you can draw an outline with the darker shade, and fill in the small gaps with the lighter shade. Or simply mix them together as you wish.


You can see that the left half is the ashy brown, and the right half is the orange beige. I have to be honest, it's really hard to draw an outline with this pencil simply because it's too thick, and I tried to use the edge to draw the end of the eyebrow which I ended up making it look so messy. I use KATE eyebrow pencil in BR-2 to draw an outline, including the ends, and fill in the gaps with this pencil mixing both shades. It creates thick eyebrows that have been in style in Japan for a while. Thin eyebrows are kind of old fashioned now in Japan, everyone wants thicker and lighter brows rather than bold and dark brows.


This pencil is perfect for creating such trendy eyebrows. The top swatch is the darker shade, the middle is the lighter shade, and the bottom one is when they both are mixed together. It looks like powder on the eyebrows, giving such a soft-focus-effect. I thought it was a little too hard when I tried at the drugstore on the back of my hand, but when used on my eyebrows it glides on perfectly. I haven't used my eyebrow powder since I got this pencil because it stays longer on my brows and works kind of better than the powder in my opinion, as it sticks to the skin rather than sitting on top of the brows if that makes sense! It's a must-have item if you are aiming for thicker and softer-looking eyebrows.

Well done CANMAKE for another great product with an affordable price tag!