Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream


Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream £10.99
I thought I was over this "BB or CC or DD cream craze" that has been going on. But when I saw this CC cream in a sale back in July when Bourjois sadly left Japan, I couldn't resist only because I had heard loads of  British beauty bloggers raving about it. I wanted the shade ivory but it was sold out, so I picked up light beige, one shade darker.



 Despite mismatch of the shade (it's a tad too dark for my skin, but doesn't make me look like Oompa Loompa so it's all good), I must say I love this CC cream. I thought CC cream is more like a primer than foundation, but this is definitely like foundation with a very sheer and natural coverage. I have no problem going to a coffee shop or supermarket near my house without foundation on my day off, as my skin is in a very good condition lately, but it's good to have a light coverage CC cream in hand. 

It doesn't cover my dark circles, but does cover everything else. Pigmentation around my nose and tiny dark spots are gone in a second once it's applied. And what I love the most about this CC cream is that it makes my skin look super healthy, moisturised, plumped and flawless. I think my husband would believe me if I apply this and say I'm not wearing any makeup. It's that natural, yet it does even out the skin tone perfectly. 

It's so sad Bourjois left Japan, as they have amazing products such as Healthy Mix, the CC eye cream concealer, Chocolate bronzer, nail polishes, lipsticks...basically everything they make is good quality yet affordable. I am glad feelunique annd ASOS carry their products at least. Now all I need to do is to wish Yen gets stronger as it used to be, so that I can shop.