Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick


Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick / Penelope Pink  $32.00
I finally found my perfect nude. Though I'm not a bold-lipstick-kind-of-girl at all, I had been struggling to find a perfect nude shade for my skin tone. I have a tiny nose that my friends always make a joke about and a rather big mouse, so it looks a little unbalanced when I wear a bold lipstick as you might be able to imagine. I've never been a big fan of blue-toned pink on my lips either, it makes me look so '90s. Oh, and I don't like a frosty nor super matte finish.... Now you know fussy I am when it comes to a lipstick.

But K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink from Charlotte Tilbury satisfies me fully. The shade is perfect, the finish is beautiful, the scent is divine and the packaging is to die for. What more can I ask for?


First I thought to get Bitch Perfect, simply because I liked the name better. And of course I liked the shade too. But I realised it could look a little too pinky and bright on my lips, so I decided to get Penelope Pink instead -which was a smart move of me, well done!

Penelope Pink is such a beautiful nude with a hint of orange, whereas Bitch Perfect is a brighter coral pink. It glides on the lips very smoothly which feels pretty comfortable on the lips. I often forget the fact I am wearing this lipstick, and accidentally wipe my lips with a napkin.


As you can see, it's not a matte finish but not too glossy or sticky. I really love this kind of texture when it comes to a lipstick, because I cannot stand a matte lipstick that dries my lips out as I have naturally dry lips. As mentioned above, this lipstick is very comfortable to wear and I notice myself reaching for it several times a day.

Another thing I LOVE about this lipstick is the scent. It smells similar to the lipsticks from MAC but not as strong in my opinion. It might put you off if you hate the scent of vanilla, but I personally love this scent and you only smell it when you apply the lipstick.


So, where to buy their products from when you're not in the UK? I got mine from Beautylish.com that offers free shipping on orders over $100. Their price is cheaper than Net a Porter, another website you can get their products from.

Now that Charlotte Tilbury launched new shades from her new range Hot Lips, I will definitely purchase some in the future once I am able to justify myself for getting another lipstick. I"m eying up on Super Cindy and Kim K.W. Which shade is your favourite?